Walter Kemp and Victor Martens
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University faculty members Walter Kemp (left) and Vitor Martens.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, stamp: KITCHENER-WATERLOO RECORD / PHOTOGRAPH
Reverse, in pen: Dr. W.H. Kemp / Prof. V. Martens / K.W. Library, March 6, 1970
- Date of Original
- March 6, 1970
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19.5cm
Image Height: 24cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- University of Waterloo Library
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Special Collections
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
Phone: (519) 888-4567 ext. 32619 or ext. 33122
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc20
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5