Car parked at Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a car parked in front of the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building. The car is dented at the back. Printed on the truck : "ouch!".
- The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Reverse, in pen: Dr. Glebe's car in Sem. Dean's parking spot, June, 1973
- Date of Original
- June 1973
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 22.7cm
Image Height: 16.7cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc45
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5