Donald Stroh and Frank Mantz at ordination ceremony
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary graduates Donald Stroh (left) and Frank Mantz (right). They are attending their their Eastern Canada Synod ordination ceremony held at St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Kitchener, Ontario on June 5, 1968. Both men are wearing clerical collars and white vestments.
- Appears in Waterloo Campus, vol. 13, no. 1, September 1968.
The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Reverse, in pen: Campus Sept. 1968
Reverse, stamp: KITCHENER-WATERLOO RECORD / PHOTOGRAPH
- Date of Original
- June 5, 1968
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 16.4cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- University of Waterloo Library
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Special Collections
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
Phone: (519) 888-4567 ext. 32619 or ext. 33122
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc39
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5