- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph Waterloo Lutheran University student David Pfrimmer seated at a table. He has a pipe in his mouth.
- Appeared in 1973 Keystone.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1956 Waterloo College Associate Faculties was formed as a non-denominational science college associated with Waterloo College. In 1959 Waterloo College Associate Faculties was granted university status, becoming the University of Waterloo. At the same time, Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario in 1999.
- Reverse, in pencil: 72/3
Reverse, stamp: 11595 / P.G. 45 / POS. #3 / ID. Senator
- Date of Original
- 1972 or 1973
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.4cm
Image Height: 16.7cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc43
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5