Willison Hall residents, 1966-67
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of seventeen male Waterloo Lutheran University students, and faculty member Horace Braden, in front of Willison Hall. The students are living in the Willison Hall residence during the 1966/67 academic year. Back row, left to right: Unknown; John Macdonald; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Unknown; Horace Braden; Unknown; Unknown. Front row: Unknown; Unknown; Leslie Lasky; Unknown; Steve Lyons; Burl Levine.
- The signatures of some of the students are on the back of the photograph.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- 1966 or 1967
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19.2cm
Image Height: 24cm
- Local identifier
- Leslie Lasky fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc18
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5