Waterloo College third annual Invitation Games, 1937
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the third annual Waterloo College Invitation Games. The track and field meet was held at Woodside Park in Kitchener, Ontario on May 1, 1937. Includes lists of events, competitors, and officials.
- The program is damaged.
In 1935 Waterloo College hosted the first Invitation Games, an annual track and field meet for Central Western Ontario high schools. The Games featured events for male and female athletes. The Waterloo College Invitation Games were suspended from 1941-1945, and resumed in 1946.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Merchants Printing Company Limited
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College Invitation Games collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.14 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5