Waterloo Lutheran University student doing a push-up
- Glanfield, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white indoor photograph of a male Waterloo Lutheran University student doing a push-up on a wooden floor. The legs of a woman standing beside the student are visible on the right side of the photograph.
- The image appears in The Cord, Vol. 9, no. 3, September 27, 1968, page 7.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Page no. 201 / Pix no 3 / Order 7632
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 7.3cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc17
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5