Order of Service for the inauguration of Mr. J.G. Hagey as sixth President of Waterloo College and the Rev. H.N. Bream as professor of Old Testament Theology at Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the inauguration of J. G. Hagey as president of Waterloo College, and Howard Bream as professor at the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, held on November 23, 1953 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Waterloo, Ontario. Includes order of service, and biographies and images of J. G. Hagey and Howard Bream.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 23, 1953
- Local identifier
- U245 5.2
- Ulrich S. Leupold fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5