Waterloo College Handbook of Athletics, 1955-56
- Waterloo College Athletic Directorate, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Waterloo College athletic handbook, 1955-56. Includes list of college administrators and faculty, description of athletic awards and lists of winners, constitution and by-laws of the Athletic Association of Waterloo College, and descriptions of physical education requirements, facilities, and activities for male and female students.
- On cover, in ink: R. Scott
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Robert Scott fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc16
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5