Third annual public speaking contest, Waterloo College (in affiliation with the University of Western Ontario), Waterloo
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the third annual Waterloo College public speaking contest held in the assembly hall on April 28, 1927. Includes program, list of speakers and topics, and information about Waterloo College.
- Contest was held in 1927 - date incorrectly printed on the first page as April 28, 1926.
Louis Hagey was awarded the gold medal. George Roberts was awarded the silver medal.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- RG-102.7 File 2.2.7
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc17
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5