Hotel Trail's End, Conestogo, Ontario
Description
- Media Type
- Text
- Item Type
- Pamphlets
- Description
- Promotional pamphlet for Hotel Trail's End in Conestogo, Ontario. Includes description of hotel and surrounding area, list of rates, and a map. The back of the pamphlet has been autographed by Waterloo College students.
- Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1929 and 1960
- Subject(s)
- Local identifier
- RG-102.7 File 2.2.10.1
- Collection
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item
- English
- Geographic Coverage
-
-
Ontario, Canada
Latitude: 43.5334 Longitude: -80.49969
-
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc4
- Contact
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:libarch@wlu.ca
Website:
Agency street/mail address:75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5