- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Promotional pamphlet produced by Waterloo College. Includes a history of the college, course offerings, entrance requirements, student activities, list of fees, and photographs of the campus, students, and faculty.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- RG-102.7 File 2.2.17
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5