Class of '39 Waterloo College presents "A damsel in distress" a play in 3 acts by Ian Hay and P. G. Woodhouse
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo College Class of 1939 production of "A damsel in distress" performed at the Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate auditorium on April 18,1939. Includes acknowledgments, list of cast members, and advertisements.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- RG-102.7 File 22.214.171.124
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5