Waterloo College Ball dance card, 1957
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Dance cards
- Dance card for the Waterloo College Ball held December 13, 1957 at the Walper House Hotel in Kitchener, Ontario. Includes a dance program with song titles and entries for intended dance partners.
- Doreen Sanderson was a student in the Department of Secretarial Science at Waterloo College from 1955 until her graduation in 1958. Her married name is Doreen Smith.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Dec. 1957
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U15.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5