Secretarial science : Waterloo College and Associate Faculties, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Waterloo Colllege, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Waterloo College secretarial science pamphlet. Includes information about admission requirements, awards, academic courses, and employment opportunities. Also includes images of students, faculty, and campus activities.
- A three-year Bachelor of Arts degree in secretarial science was offered at Waterloo College from 1954 to 1961.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Between 1957 and 1959
- Local identifier
- WLUARCHIV HF5547.5.W38 UA138.7
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5