Frosh follies presented by the freshman class of Waterloo College, Tuesday, March 16, 1948
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Frosh Follies show, presented by the Waterloo College freshmen class on March 16, 1948. Includes synopsis and list of committee members.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- March 1948
- Local identifier
- Beverly L. Hayes fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S736 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5