Eileen Shelle, coloratura : Affiliate Artist at Waterloo Lutheran University
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Promotional pamphlet introducing Eileen Shelle as Waterloo Lutheran University's Affiliate Artist 1968-69. Includes biographical information, images of Eileen Shelle, and a description of the Affiliate Artist program.
- The Affiliate Artist program, offered by the Lutheran Church in America and Affiliated Artists Inc. of New York, placed performing artists on Lutheran College campuses as professional resources for students and as performers for college and community audiences.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- RG-102.16 File 4.1
- Keith Knights fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5