Waterloo College junior prom ticket booth, 1948
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Composite photographs
- Black and white composite photograph created for the Waterloo College Cord, vol. 24, no. 3, December 1948. Student Jean Wettlaufer is standing in a ticket booth decorated with a "Get your Junior Prom tickets here" sign. She is selling a ticket to Boris Plys. At the top of the photograph is a a head shot of Betty Shantz, Plys' prom date.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19.5cm
Image Height: 24cm
- Local identifier
- Beverly L. Hayes fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S736 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5