Waterloo College Purple and Gold Revue rehearsal, December 1949
- Hayes, Beverly L., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of director Celestin Weiler (standing, centre) addressing The Purple and Gold Revue cast members at a dress rehearsal. The Waterloo College student variety show was performed at Trinity United Church in Kitchener, Ontario, December 14-15, 1949.
- Appears in the Waterloo College Cord, Vol. 23, No. 5, January 1950, pg. 8. Caption: "More pep, more enthusiasm, advises Director Cel Weiler during his Pep Talk to the cast of The Purple and Gold Show following dress rehearsal.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Dec. 1949
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Beverly L. Hayes fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S736 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5