Waterloo College freshmen Alice Bald and Ron Lowe during initiation week, 1947
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of freshmen Alice Bald and Ron Lowe in front of Willison Hall during Waterloo College initiation week, 1947. Bald is sitting in a chair. Lowe is sitting on her lap and drinking from a baby bottle. They are dressed in costumes.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario.It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education.In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 1947
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5cm
Image Height: 7.8cm
- Local identifier
- Beverly L. Hayes fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S736 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5