The students of Waterloo College and Associate Faculties proudly present Purple & Gold 1957
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo College & Associate Faculties presentation of Purple and Gold 1957, performed December 4-6, 1957 at Kitchener Collegiate Institute. Includes synopsis, advertisements, and lists of cast and production staff.
- "Bigger and better than ever" written on cover by Doreen Sanderson.
In 1955 Doreen Sanderson entered Waterloo College as a student in the Department of Secretarial Science. She graduated in 1958. Her married name is Doreen Smith.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Dec. 1957
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5