Waterloo Lutheran University Player's Guild presents Feiffer's people : a comedy by Jules Feiffer
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo Lutheran University Players' Guild production of "Feiffer's people : a comedy revue by cartoonist-satirist Jules Feiffer". It was performed March 13-17, 1973, in room 1E1 at Waterloo Lutheran University. Includes credits, and lists of casts, musicians and crew members.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- WLUARCHIV PN3191.C22 W3 1973b UA236.5
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc15
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5