Waterloo University College and University of Waterloo present the 1959 Purple & Gold show : "Don't tip the canoe"
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- University of Waterloo, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Purple and Gold production of "Don't tip the canoe" presented by Waterloo Lutheran University and the University of Waterloo. The show was preformed in the Seagram Stadium November 25-28, 1959. The program features a synopsis, advertisements, and lists of cast, chorus, dancers, musicians, and production staff.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 1959
- Local identifier
- Doreen Sanderson fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5