Dinkle Trophy presentation, 1950
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Jim Gram (right), president of the Waterloo College Athletic Directorate, presenting Don Kallio with the Dinkle Trophy.
- Don Kallio was the second recipient of the Dinkle Trophy, awarded to the student making the most outstanding contribution to hockey at Waterloo College.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.8cm
Image Height: 5cm
- Local identifier
- Beverly L. Hayes fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S736 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5