Waterloo Lutheran University Graduate School of Social Work students, 1970
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of the Waterloo Lutheran University Graduate School of Social Work students, 1970. Left to right, front row: May Ellen Coombe, Judith Upton, Andrea White, Linda Fischer, Freida Mcavoy, Rosemary Martiniuk, Rose Marie Holleran, Barbara Allan. Middle row: Bill Chapman, Dave Parker, Jerome Caron, Leslie Jordahl, Judy Rees-Thomas, Ann Hughes, Evelyn Eisenberg, Terry Esch, Larry Brighma, Jack Main, Richard Weber. Back row: Peter Malton, Bill Benbow, Malcolm Summers, Tom McColl, Ted Mavor, Byron Bonell, Steve Gaudun, Taylor Shantz, Larry Jorgenson, Carl Lyons, Dale Ackerman.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Class of 1970 - names in yearbook
- Date of Original
- 1969 or 1970
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.5cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc15
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5