The W.L.U. Purple and Gold Revue presents Lionel Bart's Oliver!: a musical comedy based on Charles Dickens classic Oliver Twist
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo Lutheran University Purple and Gold production of "Oliver", performed in the Theatre Auditorium in February 1967. Includes synopsis, cast photographs and biographies, advertisements, and lists of cast, chorus and production staff.
- The program is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1967
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University theatrical production collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5