Construction of the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building
- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building construction site. Some of the construction workers are stranding on the steel girders, and others are working with equipment on the ground. Willison Hall is on the left.
- The Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building was constructed in 1963, on the campus of Waterloo Lutheran University. The U-shaped structure consists of classrooms and offices, together with a chapel and a bell tower. The Wilfred Budd Memorial Bells were installed in 1986.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Personal Studio / 180 King St. North / Print no. 8871 / Waterloo, Ontario / Phone SH. 5-4074
- Date of Original
- May 17, 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc13
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5