- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Delton Glebe, Principal Dean of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary from 1970 to 1984. He is wearing a clerical collar.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse: Notice to publishers / If this photograph if reproduced in any way credit line to be used as follows: / Photograph by Belair, Kitchener
- Date of Original
- Between 1970 and 1986
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6.5cm
Image Height: 9.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc19
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5