Metal sculpture in front of Central Teaching Building, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the metal sculpture "Prejudice", by artist William R. Slack, on the Wilfrid Laurier University campus. The sculpture is located in front of the Central Teaching Building (now named Dr. Alvin Woods Building). The Arts Building is visible in the background, on the left.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1973 and 1979
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc13
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5