- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Jeffrey Smith, a 1984 graduate of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary.
- A second black and white copy is found in the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds LSPH218.319.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse, attached: Jeff Smith '84
Reverse, attached stamp: Eastern Canada Synod / 50 Queen St. N. / Kitchener, Ontario / N2H 6P4
- Date of Original
- Between 1984 and 1986
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U63 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5