Spring convocation 1998, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of honorary degree recipient Maureen Kempston Darkes being hooded at Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 1998. Kempston Darkes (centre) is standing on the stage, facing Chancellor John Cleghorn (right, purple and white gown and red cap). The hooder is standing behind her, wearing a black gown. The University mace is in the foreground.
- Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 1998 was held at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- June 5, 1998
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Convocation records : photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U53 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5