Metal sculpture on Wilfrid Laurier University campus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of five students standing around the metal sculpture "Prejudice", by artist William R. Slack, on the Wilfrid Laurier University campus. One man is sitting on the sculpture. The Central Teaching Building (now the Dr. Alvin Woods Building) is in the background.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In ink, reverse: Psychology students
- Date of Original
- Between 1973 and 1980
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19.5cm
Image Height: 24.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc13
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5