Ball Site reunion, July 1999
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of a reunion celebrating the 25th anniversary and closure of the Ball Site archaeological dig in Medonte Township, Ontario. A group of men and women are gathered under a banner reading "Welcome Back Alumni of Ball Site, 25th Season 1975-1999".
- The Ball Site was an archaeological dig site in Medonte Township, Ontario. Discovered in 1975 by Dean Knight, professor of archaeology at Wilfrid Laurier University, the site was used as a field school for students until 1999.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In ink, reverse: 25th reunion celebrating the Ball Ex
- Date of Original
- July 1999
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.63341 Longitude: -79.66634
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc13
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5