Paul Stemp at spring convocation 1998, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Paul Stemp, Doctor of Ministry in Pastoral Counselling and Marriage and Family Studies, at Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 1998. He is wearing a purple gown with red trim and a red hat, and holding his hood over his left arm. He is standing in front of the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary processional banner.
- Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 1998 was held at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex.
The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Date of Original
- June 5, 1998
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Convocation records : photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U53 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5