Boar's Head Dinner, Waterloo Lutheran University, 1963
- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white image of the procession at Waterloo Lutheran University's annual Boar's Head Dinner. Men in white uniforms are carrying a roast turkey and the boar's head. The procession is walking in front of the banquet tables. A jester is standing at the right side of the photograph.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Dec. 10, 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.5cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Personal Studio fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5