- Ken Jensen Studios, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Gordon Schmidt, a 1965 graduate of Waterloo Lutheran University. He is wearing an academic gown and hood.
- Gordon Schmidt graduated from Waterloo Lutheran Seminary in 1967.
A second copy is found in the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds LSPH218.172.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse, in ink: Gordon Schmidt
Reverse, stamp: Copyright / Ken Jensen Studios / London, Ont.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U63 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5