- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Harold Brill, a 1961 graduate of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary.
- A second copy is found in the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds LSPH218.136.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse, in ink: H. Brill / '61
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 8.5cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U63 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5