Shinerama 1967, Waterloo Lutheran University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of two female Waterloo Lutheran University students shining a boy's shoes. They are participating in Waterloo Lutheran University's Shinerama 1967, benefiting the Big Brothers Association of Kitchener-Waterloo.
- Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Shinerama is Canada’s largest post-secondary fundraiser involving students at almost 60 university and college campuses across Canada. Shinerama originated at Waterloo Lutheran University in 1961, as an Orientation Week activity that raised money for local charities.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 1967
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc10
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5