Executive of the Board of Governors, Waterloo Lutheran University, 1962-63
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four members of the Executive of the Waterloo Lutheran University Board of Governors. The men are seated on a sofa. Left to right: Gregor Lund, Harry Greb, Herbert Opperman and Ralph Kraft.
- Appears in the Canada Lutheran, vol. 1, no. 4, April 1963.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 20.5cm
Image Height: 15.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc10
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5