Waterloo Lutheran Board of Governors touring Theatre Auditorium construction site
- Hermansen, Richard V., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of nine members of the Waterloo Lutheran University Board of Governors touring the Theatre Auditorium construction site. They are standing behind a wheelbarrow. Left to right: Gregor Lund, William J. Villaume, Lloyd Crouse, Albert Lotz, Paul Eydt, Earl Hasse, William Klein, Herbert Gastmeier and John Zimmerman.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.473990871533 Longitude: -80.5278646945953
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc10
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5