- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Howard Guse, a 1961 graduate of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary.
- A second copy is found in the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds LSPH218.133.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse, in ink: H. Guse / '61
Reverse, in pencil: Cent. / 1961
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U63 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5