Construction of the Arts Building, Waterloo College
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the construction of the Waterloo College Arts Building.
- The Arts Building was constructed in 1953. The east wing was added in 1963.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In ink, reverse: Waterloo College 1954
Photographer stamp, reverse: Kitchener-Waterloo Record / Photograph
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc9
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5