- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Edward G. Hackbusch, a 1958 graduate of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada.
- Rev. Edward Hackbush (1932-2007) was a graduate of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary in Waterloo, Ontario. He served at churches across Ontario from 1958 to 1972.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with the nondenominational Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S100 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5