The mace : a thing of beauty and tradition
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Waterloo Lutheran University promotional pamphlet. Includes a history of the university mace, and images of the mace, faculty, and campus.
- The mace was officially presented by the Euler family at the Waterloo Lutheran University Fall Convocation, 1963, in memory of the Hon. Senator W. D. Euler, the first chancellor of the University. It weighs sixteen pounds and was manufactured by Henry Birks Limited, Montreal.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- WLUARCHIV NK7425 .M32 UA76.16
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5