- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Augutus Neudoerffer (1881-1944), a Lutheran minister and missionary in India. He is the brother of Ernst Neudoerffer Jr., acting president of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary from 1927-1930.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse, in ink: August Neudoerffer / not a WLS grad
- Date of Original
- Between 1905 and 1944
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.5cm
Image Height: 9.8cm
- Local identifier
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S100 Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5