William C. Nolting
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of William Carl Nolting, a 1933 graduate of Waterloo College. He is wearing an academic gown and hood.
- A second copy is found in the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds LSPH218.52.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in ink: William C. Nolting / W.C. School - 1939 / B.A. 1933 / Seminary Graduation 1936 / B.D. 1952
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 15.5cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U63 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5