Purple and Gold Revue chorus line, December 1949
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of one male and nine female cast members of Waterloo College's Purple and Gold Revue 1949 posing on stage. The show was performed at Trinity United Church in Kitchener, Ontario, December 14-15, 1949. The chorus girls are Rosemarie Mosig, Lydia Otto, Pauline Haberer, Ruth Mary Hattin, Shirley Buder, Caroyl Zeigler, Lorraine Holle, Marion Eckel, Joyce Smith.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Dec. 1949
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc8
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5