Convention of Manitoba Synod, Lutheran Seminary, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, July 1939
- Thams Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a group of people standing in front of the Lutheran College and Seminary (now Lutheran Theological Seminary) in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. They are attending the Manitoba Synod convention held July 1-5, 1939.
- The photograph is damaged.
Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada is one of five synods of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada, consisting of more than 200 member congregations. The territory of the Eastern Synod runs from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario to Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- In ink, reverse: Convention of Manitoba Synod at Lutheran Seminary Saskatoon, Sask. Canada. July 1-5, 1939.
Photographer stamp, reverse: Published credit is to be given to THAMS STUDIO, Saskatoon
- Date of Original
- July 1939
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 52.11679 Longitude: -106.63452
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5