Dedication of the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building
- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University President William J. Villaume (left) speaking into a microphone at the dedication of the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building. Waterloo Lutheran Seminary President J. Ray Houser, and others, are also standing near the microphone.
- The Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building was constructed in 1963, on the campus of Waterloo Lutheran University. The U-shaped structure consists of classrooms and offices, together with a chapel and a bell tower.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with the nondenominational Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Personal Studio Waterloo
Photographer stamp, reverse: Personal Studio / 180 King St. North / Print no. 9247 / Waterloo, Ontario / Phone SH. 5-4074
- Date of Original
- Oct. 20, 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.5cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S100 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5