Seminette Club, 1960-61
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of the 1960-61 Seminette Club. The thirteen women are posed indoors.
- The Seminette Club (1954-1970) was for the wives, and intended wives, of students at the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, and Waterloo College (now Wilfrid Laurier University) in Waterloo, Ontario. The purpose of the club was fellowship, study, and discussion in preparation for the role of a pastor's wife.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Front, typewritten: The Seminettes / Mrs. Walter Ludwig, President / 1960-61
Reverse, in ink: Seminettes 1960-61 / Back: ?, Elfrieda Meindl, ?, Joan Resmer, ?. / Middle: ?, Joan Orr, ?, Marlene Beier, ? / Front: ?, Bernice Ludwig, Sandra Rohr. / Mrs. Walter Ludwig, Pres. 1960-61
- Date of Original
- 1960 or 1961
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5